5. UX/UI Design
Design creation is an inseparable part of the augmented reality apps development process. Together with designers, you will need to work on the user flows, branding, and unique style of your application at this stage. Just remember that a copycat solution won’t have a high chance of success. Thus, you need to aim for unique features and their unique visual representation in augmented reality app design.
6. Augmented Reality App Development
This is the central part of the journey you will endure to create your application. Your solution’s front-end and back-end parts are developed at this stage based on the produced design materials.
Each implemented feature and the technical solution must be thoroughly tested to avoid app performance, scalability, and reliability problems.
7. Marketing & Promotion
While the development process is underway, you can start working on your marketing strategy. The main goal here is to spark interest with your target audience by implementing the following marketing approaches:
- Paid ads – will help you get the first users of your application.
- SMM – social media is a place to create meaningful and trustworthy relationships with users.
- Influencer marketing – working with bloggers and influencers to connect with multi-million audiences.
- Content marketing & SEO – promotion of your AR application in Google search results through blog posts and other forms of content.
- Events – you can promote your app at live events, conferences, and meetings or become a special sponsor for some event.
- Partnerships – cooperate with other companies to promote your solution through their marketing channels.
8. Feedback Gathering & Growth Planning
Once your application is released to the market, start collecting customer feedback to learn what they think about your application and how it can be improved. After you have a full picture of possible improvements, discuss with your development team how they can be implemented with future updates.